Olight's X6 Marauder is the last spotlight you'll ever need. Ideal for hunters, outdoor adventurers, and search and rescue parties, this light redefines its class. Six Cree XM-L T6 LEDs generate a brilliant 5000 lumens in high mode! The precision crafted lens and reflectors project the beam up to 700 yards (~640 meters) - a truly staggering spec by any standard.
Olight engineers employed their years of experience designing high performance lights to ensure this device would not only produce high output, but withstand the wear and tear, and punishment a true rescue light is sure to endure. A split-battery design features a built-in high capacity rechargeable lithium battery attached remotely to the main body to integrate the high demands of heat dissipation while maintaining low weight for the main body. This makes extended use comfortable and safe for the user.
The body is built from a lightweight aluminum alloy and durable Bayer ABS plastic. A high-strength plastic and carbon fiber composite makes up the head cover, handle, and tail cap, adding to the light's rugged durability. Advanced cooling fins and a high-efficiency synchronous step-down constant current driver circuit keep the light from overheating so you can trust this gear to work every time for as long as you need it.
A standard tripod mount on the bottom of the light means this versatile device can be set up for area lighting in a workshop, camp light, or photo shoot. This feature adds to this light's versatility.
1. Uses 6 world-class super bright Cree XM-L LEDs.
3. Split-battery design perfectly integrates high demands of heat dissipation and low weight of main body.
4. Built-in high-capacity lithium battery to make sure effective runtime at high brightness.
5. Aluminum alloy 6N01-T6 with Type Ⅲ hard anodization and Bayer ABS (carbon fiber).
6. It can work directly with AC110V and AC220V electric supply, effectively enriches the applications
7. Lens : Tough ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating.
8. Water resistant: IPX6.
9. Power indicator: Low: red light on and should charge immediately;Normal: yellow light on; High: green light on.
10. Terminal Control Mode.