The PowerTac T1C is the ultimate everyday carrying and compact tactical light. Its great value, tiny size and amazing 220 lumen maximum light output with only 1 CR123A or 1 RCR123A make it the ideal portable lighting device to go everywhere your adventures take you. The T1C can also serve as a tactical light with its forward click momentary switch and strobe function. Weapon mounted or hand held, it gives the user confidence with its durability, shock and rugged build quality. Like all PowerTac products the T1C is covered by a No Hassle Lifetime Warranty.
- Dimensions: Length: 3.5 in (89 mm), Diameter: 0.87 in (22.1 mm), Weight: 45g (without battery)
- General Mode: 0.02lumens(315) 24 lumens (13hrs) -> 90 lumens (2.7hrs) -> 220 lumens (48mins) -
- Max Lumens 220 (1.6hrs) -> Strobe
- LED Emitter: Premium Cree XP-G R5
- OP reflector
- Stainless steel bezel
- 5 current-regulated output levels
- Reverse-click switch
- Square threads for a lifetime of smooth operation
- Type-III Hard Anodized finish
- Sapphire coated lens
- IPX-8 Waterproofing
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to use in "candle mode"
- Different modes of output are selected by turning the bezel
Turn on/off by fully pressing the switch (i.e. click needed to turn on).
To switch functions: Loosen the head an 1/8 a turn and tighten to cycle to the next function. Repeat to cycle through all functions
Firefly, Low, Medium, High, and Strobe. Repeat the sequence to achieve the desired setting. The light has memory, and retains the last setting used.
More info can be found on www.powertac.com