The PowerTac E5 is the ultimate everyday carrying light. The compact E5 produces an amazing 700 lumen maximum light output with 2 CR123A or 2 RCR123A, yet still compatible with rechargeable 18650 battery. The E5 also serves as true tactical light that can be weapon mounted or hand held. It's durability, shock resistance and rugged build quality make the E5 top choice for professionals. Like all PowerTac products the E5 is covered by a NO HASSLE Lifetime Warranty.
- Cree XM-L U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses two 3V CR123A batteries (Lithium) or one 18650 rechargeable battery (Li-ion)
- 126mm (Length) x 25.4mm (Diameter)
- 66gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Copper base plate for more efficient heat sinking
- Max output: 700 lumens with more than 1 hour using 2 Cr123As
- Max runtime:706 Hours
- Firefly: 0.09lumens. 706 hours. low: 30 lumens:65 hours.mid: 95 lumens: 9 hours.
- Max output: 700 lumens. 72 minutes. strobe: 700 lumens. 140 minutes
- Max beam distance:240m
- Peak beam intensity:19536cd
- Impact resistance:1.2m
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation patent
- Temperature control current to avoid the over heating on the surface and
protect the driver from being damaged
- Slip-resistant body design
- Removable Stainless steel clip
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Operation: Power on/off switch press the push button half way for momentary on.
Press the bush button completely (click) to turn on the flashlight. The light
will stay on until the push button is pressed fully to turn off
To switch functions: Loosen and tighten the head for next stages
from firefly to low, medium, high and strobe
The E5 has a safety circuit to protect the driver and the LED from overheating.
Simple User interface:
Just loosen and tighten head for next stage with memory. Forward click for momentary on
More info can be found on www.powertac.com