The PowerTac T2A is the ultimate everyday carrying and compact tactical light. Its great value, medium size, streamlined body design and amazing 220 lumen maximum light output with only 2 AA batteries make it the ideal portable lighting device to go everywhere your adventures take you. The T2A can also serve as a tactical light with its forward click momentary switch and strobe function. Weapon mounted or hand held, it gives the user confidence with its durability, shock resistance and rugged build quality. Like all PowerTac products the T2A is covered by a No Hassle Lifetime Warranty.
- Dimensions: Length: 6 in (152 mm), Diameter: 0.87 in (22.1 mm), Weight: 75g (without battery)
- Firefly: 0.09lumens (678hrs) Low: 24 lumens (22hrs) Mid: 90 lumens (5hrs) High: 220 lumens (75mins) Strobe: (2.5hrs)
- Max Output: 220 Lumens
- LED Emitter: Premium Cree XP-G R5
- OP reflector
- Stainless steel bezel
- 5 current-regulated output levels
- Reverse-click switch
- Square threads for a lifetime of smooth operation
- Type-III Hard Anodized finish
- Sapphire coated lens
- Removable clip
- IPX-8 Waterproofing
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to use in "candle mode"
Turn on/off by fully pressing the reverse click switch (i.e. click needed to turn on).
To switch functions: Loosen the head an 1/8 a turn and tighten to cycle to the next function. Repeat to cycle through all functions
Firefly, Low, Medium, High, and Strobe. The light has memory, and retains the last setting used.
More info can be found on www.powertac.com